6 Happiest Things This Week:
1) We’re half done our two weeks with Ben gone!
2) Kaylia keeps saying, “Daddy went bye-bye. Went in airplane in the sky. Daddy went faaaaaar away.”
3) I can open the windows and let beautiful fresh air in!
4) Anika went blueberry picking with me yesterday, and we got enough for a skimpy batch of blueberry muffins.
5) 25 degrees felt chilly yesterday! Today I’m freezing! A refreshing change!
6) I have plants growing in my garden that I had completely forgotten I’d planted.
2 Most Unexpected Things Said To Me This Week:
1) My dad told me he “marveled” at how much food I eat. It made me feel kind of proud. I was trying to figure out why, and I think it’s because one of my greatest desires in life is to be healthy, strong and energetic. I’m getting there! And consuming large amounts of healthy, delicious food is part of that. I’m pretty much back to the weight I was before I got really sick a few years ago, which is a huge accomplishment for me.
2) I was asked what nationality I have in my background that would give me my “unusual” coloring. “Unusual” is another word for “green”. I have passed on my olive skin tone on to our girls, and next to Ben’s pink skin, we look very green. I don’t know where it comes from – no nationality contributing to it that I know of!
And that’s my really random list of the week that was. Hope you have a great weekend, filled with happy and unusual things!