So. Coming home from vacation.
Yesterday morning I was doing yoga by the beach, and by evening, I was home in the snow.
I’ve been thinking about the pros and cons to coming home.
My cons included:
1) No beach.
2) Being reunited with my winter jacket. (It is so much fun to run out the door without it.)
3) Loads of laundry, and suitcases full of sand.
4) Jumping right back into the regular, busy schedule.
But because there are two sides to everything, I must admit that I’m very aware of the pros to coming home, as well:
1) I missed our house. (And I really love sleeping in our own bed!)
2) I LOVE having good, clean drinking water running from our taps.
3) Flushing toilet paper down the toilet now seems like a luxury. (I kept forgetting all week! And then I felt super guilty about all the clogged toilets I was leaving in my wake. Now I can flush with freedom. I might throw extra toilet paper in just for the fun of it.)
I was going to come up with an equal number of pros and cons, but for right now, that’s all I’ve got.
Have a wonderful Monday, and flush your toilet paper down that toilet with a big smile of appreciation on your face.
Okay, want to help me out?! What’s your best “pro” for being at home, and not in some tropical location?:)