First of all, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who come around here and give my blog some love. I really appreciate each and every person who visits. Thank you for your interest and encouragement.
You have no idea how much it has made my day when I’ve received comments, emails, and facebook messages from someone to share their thoughts on what I’ve written. I love to connect with you all. I love it when this becomes a conversation between people, not just all Kendra, all the time.
To sum up this last year of blogging, here are some little lists:
Five Most-Viewed Posts:
1. Please Think I’m Special! Lots of people ended up viewing this because I wrote about Charlie Sheen. Apparently I need to write about him more often… or not.
2. Organizing Inspiration – I joined an organization challenge on another blog, and apparently there are lots of people out there who love seeing a messy drawer transformed…
3. What I Think About While I’m Cleaning My House – Seriously, guys, you would think this was a housekeeping blog.
4. When God Asks Us to Do Hard Things – The story of giving birth to Kaylia, without Ben. Hardest moment of my life, but also one of the best.
5. I Love My Esophagus – You would not believe how many people end up at my blog because they have injured their esophagus and are looking for advice on what to do! Really. Almost every day. That is a lot of injured esophagi.
My Favorite Posts
Just because those other five posts happened to be viewed the most does not make them my favorite! Here are my “top” posts, based on the topics that are nearest and dearest to my heart, and led to healing because of being able to communicate something important:
Hmm…looking at that list, I realize that my favorite posts to write are about Bible stories, about the new things that jump out while I’m doing my devotions.
Well, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself in 2011. Thanks for joining me. I’m super excited about 2012. There are all kinds of ideas just waiting to get out of my head and onto my blog, so we’ll see what happens!
Just a reminder, if you want to be notified whenever there’s a new post, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click “Sign Me Up”.