- Kaylia saying “bubble baff”
- Having a dishwasher. It’s life-changing. I am quickly becoming addicted.
- Being home together as a family after being gone for 2 weeks.
- Watching this little girl perfectly lining up everything she plays with – blocks, magnets, etc.
- Overhearing this conversation in the van while driving:
Kaylia: “Anka, stop it singing!”
Anika: “I can’t stop! That’s one of my gifts! God made me a dancer, a singer, an imaginationer, a storyteller, and a bookworm. I also like to be ladylike.”